Last year was the first year I started making goals. They were a few simple goals but they were almost too specific that I got very discouraged very quickly. This year my goals fell under spiritual, health, and characteristics. One goal I didn't include was photography. This year my one photography goal is to complete the Project 52. With completing that project I expect to learn a lot and hopefully by the end be shooting on a Canon EOS 60D (Fingers crossed! ;) ) First, Please watch this video. It is so inspirational and will change the way you think about the situations in your life.
Now for my goals :)
· Prayer Journal
· Daily Devotions
· Continual Prayer
· Drink More Water
· GET OFF MY BUM (AKA workout in some manner)
· Listen more, Speak Less Proverbs 18:2 Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.
· Bossiness is not cool. Just because I know what they should be doing ;) doesn’t mean I need to say it out loud.
· Lose the air headed girl I am around teens.
· Show humbleness
· Quiet Spirit
· Servants Heart - Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men. – Colossians 3:23
· Consider others over myself 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 if I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;